Friday, July 06, 2007

Unusual Taufan in Kuching on 5th July 2007!!!!

We are compulsory to join Scout this sem and all of us have to ready for all the Unifroms and so on. I got this scout meeting yesterday at 2.30pm. At 1pm, it rains heavily and i thought it's a very good weather to sleep at noon. After that, around 1.45pm, i felt sudden wet on my face, and i force myself to wake up. Rains water splashing on my face throught the window. I look outside and it's like taufan. The trees all waved like the branch gonna broke off. I dont care much, close the windows and continue to sleep. At 2.20pm i force myself to wake up to get myself prepared to go for the scout meeting. While we are waiting for our lecturer at the hall there, we chat around and my fren notice one thing which i laugh non stop.
Let's see.....

This is my fren's tag and his name is Yii Shie Hui. But in a formal condition, we have to write our tag in different way, become S.H Yii. It's Funny when my fren compared it to S.H.E (yii) Hahahaha.. I known him two years plus and now just i found out this funny thing.

And so, i told my fren im going to blog him out in my blog and he let me take his pics. This my fren, S.H.Yii.. :P~

This is the shirt that he wore that noon. it's kinda funny too. Let's read it, do u wanna take a Lighter to light his shirt off?? :)~


After the meeting, we went to Jalan Song for dinner. Wow, i never thought the Taufan is so horrible~!! My campus many part also destroyed by the so called-Taufan. Let's see some pics that i took at Jalan Song....

At Expert Food Court. The Wu Ding LOST.

Still Expert....

The table and chair are arrange in order that dont let customer to sit under the Roofless Spaces...

Jalan Song usually pack of people. cAn u imagine this kinda situation happened?? Well, i Cant...~!!

One of the Roof and the structure whole-TUMBANG!! u can predict how strong is the Taufan from here??

U see, Sin Wang food Court. Roofless...

Expert Food Court from far...

Roof is on the floor...

Even the fan also drop on the floor. Wah kao. I still heard a lady said:" Luckily i hug my baby tight enough this noon, if not...". I dont know this is real or not but i just cant imagine the situation there. Wah~!!! Frightening~ Dear Kuching dude who is at Elsewhere other than Kuching, u can imagine wad's happening in Kuching??? Here u can know a little about it.. :P~


And sorry, actually according to Order, im supposed to blog out about Pop Wave Karaoke 1st, but then i see this is very serious cases and i put it in priority 1st.. Stay tune for the Pop Wave Karaoke.. :)~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow!!! When is the Typhoon?

Balenion said...

@ Edmund
it happened on the 5th and around 1pm to 2pm time.. Wow.. im taking a nap so not quite sure about the exact time.. Hahahahhaa.... :P~