Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Sate Kajang, Setapak's Branch

This Setapak's Branch Sate Kajang just at the shop lots behind the condo I'm staying when I'm in KL.
Went to this place several times ady la. More than 8 times ady. But then, never take pics of it. Coz everytime didnt happen to bring cam along or forgot to take pics lo.


The Zhao Pai..

The Menu and also the price list.
Basically, the cheapest satay will be Rm0.60.
But it's really nice compare to the one in Kuching that i'd tried la.

The shop there, everyday full house one. U gotta que up for ur seat sometimes.

I love Kambing and Chicken satay the most!
Hehehe. My Favourite!

U'll be given this two bowl of sambal and also satay kuah each and every visit.

Satay Kuah.
I think this is one of the factor why their satay kajang are famous lo.
The kuah very smooth, the kacang not too big or hard to swallow that kind la.

Sambal.
For those who can stand spicyness.. =)

And the plate of Ketupat? and Cucumber slice to dip into the satay Kuah! =)

1 comment:

YuKi said...

wow... so long no eat it... make me feel hungry la.... the sate big size.... yummy...