Thursday, May 03, 2007

E-West at pitanak near Pop Wave Karaoke Box

This afternoon i went to pitanak after me and my few coursemate promised that we would come back and try those newly-opened(for us) cafes. There we are walking around to choose which cafe we wanna try. After walking from Pop Wave till the another end of the shop lots which i s malay shop, i say we walk back. Then we walk pass Mdm Tang's corner. We saw only few people there and wondering we should or shouldn't go in for a try. After that, we decide to go another shop, which is beside Mdm Tang's corner that is E-West. Just walking by the shop wanted to look inside, suddenly a man walk out and i thought he is going to intro some kind of menus but instead of introducing, he asked me: "are u zhao sheng?"
I'm blank in my mind for awhile and i keep on thinking who is he.
Then i pointed at him and ask : " u know me? i can't remember who are you!"
It's kinda embarrasing cause i always cant remember someone when i didnt see them for long time. ( Few times already around the kch happening same incident)
Then he said:" u really can't remember me? I'm Lip Zhao."
Then i say: " Ooohh.. Remember.. U r different from las time ( he change his hairstyle and also wear contact lences)
I'm felt embarrased and asked him what the menu and turn to my coursemate and ask whether it's okay for us to try at here. They agreed and we went in.
We looked at the menu for quite long and i browse through and saw Fish And Chips. I stopped searching for other food already because i like Fish And Chips very much. Hahaha.. I ordered Pepermint tea and to my suprise, its in packet with Boh ( different from wad i ordered at kopitiam)
After 15 mins waiting, here our dishes came...

This came 1st, Soya Bean. Although just a simple Soya Bean but it looks more high class then my pepermin tea, tats why i didnt take my pics of the tea. HAhaha..

This is the Black Pepper Chicken Rice.. It look nice. The rice are unique compare to outside but according to my fren, he saud it is not nice.. :P

This is Dan Char Mee. My fren told me she rather go and eat Kolok Mee at Song Kheng Hai.. My gosh..

This is Lemon Chicken Rice. My friend told me that she wont feel full of the little cute breast chicken meat. Hahahha..

This is my Fish And Chips. Although it was not as nice as Westwood or Richmond, but still, the best and delicious among those my friend's. Im happy and grateful i ordered the right thing. Hahaha. But i think i won't have a second time to there. :(

After finish our lunch, we walk over the shops again and noticed that Chicking Meat or Eat beside E-West is full and i can smeel the chicken and the rice are ... Herm.. It will be our next target.. Hahahaha..

6 comments:

yinyin said...

hahahaha ya lip zhao's there.. i went there a few times edy..and it's not new leh.. opened quite long edy..and i think the food is quite nice ler..

Balenion said...

Hahahaha.. Is it.. I didnt know till i went for pop wave karaoke.. :P.. Nice meh? Less and not nice.. nOT FULL.After we took our lunch there, we went to have our ABC and also kolok mee.. HAhaha.. :)

Leonard said...

Hey....I just know your blog! Haha. Lots of pictures! I like it~

BTW, i've never been to Pop Wave before. Why is everyone talking about it now har? I just know it's a place to sing K...Haha. See hw pathetic I am...:'(

Balenion said...

Leonard.. U r good in singing. think u shud go and have a try.. Everyone talking about it now? Who else besides me.. HAhaha.. :P~

yinyin said...

hahahahhaha leonard can sing Bali dao3
hahahaha !!~~~!!!

Balenion said...

Bali Dao3? Wad is that song??