Saturday, May 12, 2007

Secret Recipe at Song Thian Chok...

My friend told me Secret Recipe wad open last last Thursday at Kuching. I feel like want to try but i think of the price and i open my wallet and see. I told myself i better dont waste too much money on food. But then that day, which is this Tues which had just past, my friend's birthday and sone coursemate just suggest to buy cakes from there. So we have to go buy cake from there, why dont we might as well try the cakes too. Hahaha.. I suggest and few of them say YES! There we go..
When we reach, i push the door and it's not full. So we chose a place and sat down. i heard my sis say the cheesecake is beign awarded. So i told the waiter i want a pure cheesecake, then the waiter ask me, wad cheese u want? we got many kinds of cheese cake. My face turn red and i turn the menu as fast as i can to get to the cheesecake's page. (*-*) So we ordered few cakes and there u go..

Secret Resipe's Menu...

Cheese Cake's page which i turn as fast as i can when i felt pai sei... :)~

this is chocolate cakes and white cream which i heard of banana chocolate cake are nice..

This is Mango Delight. Price is Rm6 excluding Tax(there are Gov Tax and Service Charge Tax) Rating 4.5/10

This is my M & M chocolate Ice Cream. I'm Kinda childish to order this. Stupid. Regretted. Not nice. I can simply buy a packet of M & M and pour on my ice cream. Gosh. Cost me Rm7.90. Rating 3/10 too Normal...

Chocolate Banana.. Rm6. Rating 4.5/10. Just like eating a bunch of banana when im biting the cakes.. eiw~!! Disgusting~!

Strongly Recommended. White Chocolate Macadamia. Wow~! It taste nice.. With the cream layer outside.. Eiw... Nice.. nice... I want more~!! Rm6 too.. Rating 9/10

Strongly Recommended too... The Awarded Cheese cake and it's called Marble Cheese cake. Hey waiter~! Now i knew the name already.. Wahahha.. Rm6 too.. The smallest size among all.. Rating 9.5/10

Just Secret Recipe...

Main Door Look of Secret Resipe..

Four of us ate four cakes with drinks and that cost us Rm49.80 including stupid gov tax and service charge. Anyway, its worth if we order only Macadamia and Marble cheese cake.. Hiak hiakz haikz... Must try must try.,.. ~!!!

No comments: