Friday, March 21, 2008

老师嫁老大??!

A Movie by Jack Neo once again Released!!


I believe many people might had watched this movie in cinema or heard about their fren saying " Hey! That movie very funny one lar.. U must go watch!!"


I watched it yesterday with my parents. It's kinda funny and the action is quite real. Mark Lee Guo Huang in this movie act as a sissy. He's very funny.

Teacher Married Ah Long..
U might had saw this in cinema, newspaper or somewhere else..


One of the funny part in the movie..

The movie was rM9. Its quite worth when u r feeling down or sad. It can make u laugh all the way till the end of the movie. But i think the storyline was not very nice. But afterall, i categorize it in the funny movie. For those haven watch, u can go and have a laugh now..

Quite busy recently to update my blog. I really have no time. Sorry for that.. =)

No comments: