Sunday, March 30, 2008

Blood Donation..

Today, 29/03/08, I made my 3rd time Blood Donation after i saw the advertisement at the newspaper. Me and my other 3 coursemates went to Wisma Saberkas at 9.15am to donate blood. Purposely go donate blood oh. See how Wei Da we are.. HAha..
I'm scare to donate blood also at first, but i successfully made my first donation two years ago. I felt very proud of myself because i dare to step out the first step.

And now, I describe blood donation as Ant Bite. Hahaha..

Kempen Derma Darah @ Wisma Saberkas..


Here u go, Mr Balenion donating his warm redish blood..


Nah.. That's my packet of Blood.

Donate blood can save people's lifes.. Who noes, u might need it one day. Pls, kindly donate ur blood if u r simply qualified. Ur blood is important and meant to those who need it.

P/s" Thanks Miss Shanny Chung for hellping me to take pics.. =P

6 comments:

yinyin said...

haha...nice pose..
pls donate blood to save people, but please dun donate blood if u suspect u have HIV haha...

Balenion said...

Haha. I dont purposely pose for the praise. BTW, thanks la.. i accept only. Hehe.. If got HIV, they wont let u donate de. They will test ur blood before u can proceed. So, its 100% safe. Hahaha..

----jordan---死神--- said...

wa .... 你的血有问题吗?
hahaha 妈的上次我也想捐可是哎他们说我睡不好所以不能捐!! 不能把我的肮脏血流走

Balenion said...

Haha.. My blood, clean and no problem.. Haha.. Yeah. U have to say u sleep at 11pm and wake up at 6am. Then sure they let u donate. I owes cheat them also. I owes sleep late de.. hehe.

Pike-chan said...

wow~~ great noble deeds u done there.. next time i muz try to donate blood also...

Balenion said...

Hehe. Yeah yeah. Pikey.. u must Gambate oh. Step out ur 1st step like me..