Monday, June 23, 2008

Fork N Knife @ Jalan Song

Saw an advertisement on this shop and it's at Jalan Song. So damn near to my house. So i might give it a try.
Actually i'd tried the Fish and Chips there before. Not nice at all.. For Fish and Chips, pls go to Westwood..

This time, coz it's near and I'm lazy to go out far, so went to Fork N Knife @ Jalan Song just at the back of the Upwell Shop Lot @ Jalan Song.

Fork And Knife Restaurant and Cafe..

This time, I thought Im clever enough not to order fish and chips but chicken chop...
Seems really nice... But, not nice at all.. Fries also abit only.. Sigh!!
Not worth lor...

After that, I'm still hungry, then i order again...

Cheesy Cabonara..
Also not nice.. U can just simply cook this urself at home...
Seriously, it's a waste for u to spend on such shop!

For me, already 3 things not nice.
1) Fish and Chips
2) Chicken Chop
3) Cheesy Cabonara

Fruit Salad..
The fruit is not fresh enough!! Sigh!
Don't wanna go ANYMORE! Frustrated!!

At KL, any mamak stall will do!!
At Kch, any burger will be better than all this!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

the food looks good. tastewise, meh

Unknown said...

I never have a chance to meet you in Kuching during my trip there

Balenion said...

@ Miss Bimbo...
The food looks good but doesn't taste good.

@ Joanne
U came ady? U should ask David call me out.. Sigh..

Anonymous said...

Hi everyone

The good vibe for everybody.
Problems of health blogging me at home (for the moment) I take of come here, participate a little good grow has all !

Peace out, Dennis from [url=http://www.myonlinepayday.com]My Online Payday[/url] website!