Tuesday, June 03, 2008

KennyRogers Roasters @ The Spring Lifestyle Mall Kuching

When people say Sushi King, must be the sushis...
When people said Manhattan Fish, I'll think of Fish and Chips..
When people said KennyRogers, I will think of chicken...
I always heard of KennyRogers de Roasted Chicken very nice. But never got chance to try yet. Untill last month, wanna farewell my senior, they from tesl gonna further their study at UKM.

We actually plan to go Hartz Chicken Buffet, The Chicken Rice Shop or other places, but afterall, my fren said, our senior like KennyRogers Roasters the most. So, we off to there on the morning..

Kenny Rogers Roaster @ The Spring...

There are several reasons why we chose The Spring and not Boulevard mall while both of them got the Franchises.
1. It's nearer to our campus.
2. The Spring got more things to see than Boulevard.
3. The Spring is BIGGER than Boulevard.
4. The environment is better.
Shit! I'm crapping! Haha.. Btw, thats my own point of view.. =)

The main page of the Menu..

The 1st page. It's roasted chicken!
I'm not wrong to think of Chicken when people mentioned about KennyRogers right.

When u plan to order the set meal. U got few steps to complete.
1st, choose one from here..
Choose either one.
But, it's advisable that u choose the original Roasted Chicken.
U'll know why at the end of this post!

2nd, choose 3 from here...

After that, u'll done. And prepare to wait for ur SURPRISE order!

My Drink, Fizzy Spring.
Rm5.90
Rating: 5/10.
Normal. Nothing special lor..

See the float on the drink...

Besides the 1+3 which u chose just now, you're entitled ONE more choices of muffin. Either, chocolate, banana or vanilla.

Our Muffins..

This is mine!
Vanilla Muffin!
Rating: 8/10
Very nice de lor. Overall, only the muffin is the nicest in the shop!!

This is my plate of set meal. Look alot right.

But actually not!!
U see.. That one is i take it closer to the cam. That's why! Hahaha..

This is the Cheesy Chicken that i chose earlier on.. Seems delicious right.

Potato wedges with salad.

Potato wedges with Garlic Creamy sauce..

This is my fren's plates of meal.
Choices of Roasted Chicken. Its really nicer than mine lor..

Close look at the Roasted Chicken!!
Who also will hungry ady..

The Smash Potato..

Mine Cheesy Chicken.
I thought they wrap the chicken inside with the potato and oven it.
Who noes, its really a huge potato.
Where those CHICKEN?
This is not Cheesy CHicken!! This is named as Cheesy POTATO!!!
Got lar. Few pieces. Can count one lor. I think just 4 or 5 pieces like that only!
Grr! I hate this kind of business tactics!
Its CHEATING!! I'm damn angry that time!

So u can understand now why it's advisable to choose the Roasted CHicken now?
If u choose the Roasted chicken, u get the whole pieces of big meat, while the cheesy one, u get to eat the huge potato down to ur stomache!!!!


I minced the huge potato into pieces!
Damn frustrated that time!!
Not worth it lor.

I'm sure no more 2nd visit to any Kenny Rogers Roasters outlet anymore!
No wonder no people lar! Now i understood!

My senior who ordered the same cheesy chicken with me, look at his expression. Haha.. Upset look!
Anyway, Good Luck in future, Alex Wong! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! Impressive article dude! Thank you so much, However I am having problems
with your RSS. I don't know why I cannot join it. Is there anybody having identical RSS problems? Anybody who knows the answer will you kindly respond? Thanks!!
My web page know memes