Tuesday, October 28, 2008

海霸王海鲜酒家@ Padungan, Kuching, Sarawak.

Again, went to 海霸王海鲜酒家 for birthday celebration dinner.
This time, I didn't take alot of food pics because I forgot to bring my DigiCam and my fren only told me that she did brought her cam when almost last few dishes ady. So, nvm la.. Just take the rest lo..

Random pics on the dishes we ordered....

Yam Basket..

O Jian.. Fried Oyster!
Delicious!!

Close look at the 2kgs Crabs.. Hehehe..

2kgs Crab! Nice ler.. Move! Fight for it..

And.... Nestum Chicken.. Not bad la..

Overall, the food at 海霸王海鲜酒家 quite nice but the quality had dropped compared to last few times when I tried the food there..
If can, I'll try not to go there anymore..
Because, every visit does make some dissapointment on the dishes. Like Butter Prawn, Fried Mani Vege with egg and lotsa more..
The other cafe or restaurant out there will be better 50 or at least 25 % more.. =(

1 comment:

Dav DiDi said...

Wahh..looks yummy ....long time didnt eat so nice food like this lio