Wednesday, October 08, 2008

Thank Food Vegetarian @ Kuching, Sarawak..

Had my dinner at Thank Food Restaurant for my fren's birthday...

Actually, the food here are quite nice and the price are reasonable.. U might have a try there if u haven go.. See my previous entry on it at my list of post at right side...


Thank Food Restaurant..

The Kek Hwa Tea..

Seafood Corn Soup.. Nice.. Hehe

Vegetarian O Jian...
I still like the real and fresh Oyster la.. =)


Lemon Fish Fillet..

Asam Boi Duck.. Not bad eh.. Rm3 or Rm3.50 only..
promotion of the month i think..

The Chef Recommended Tofu..

Butter Prawn...

Yam Basket...

And this one is the mixture of left-over decoration..
By Mr. Balenion.. Hehhee.. Very nice hor..
All my fren said YUCks!! -.-""
I say NICE!! I gurantee you!!

No comments: