Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Starbucks + Latest Movies...

I ordered Azuki and the counter girl ask me:

“ Sir, do u want to take away?”.

I replied: “ No, having here pls. “

SHE: “But sorry Sir, we are closing in 3 minutes time!”

Sigh! Wanna close stil ask me so much! Tell me str8 and save all the unused saliva!! -.-“”

My Azuki. Cost me Rm17.80. Almost Rm18. Well the taste is great. Rating: 8/10

Kuching Festival

As all Kuching-ians knew. Kch fest is on the spot every year in end of July till Mid of Aug. Here, kch fest come again. I went 3 times till now. I dont get the chance to snap shots on those food there coz i just got my digicam back. Well, i snap this funny thing with my hp. I dont know if u guys found it funny but i do! Hahaha.. Lets take a look!!

Kuching Fried Mushroom? I'd heard this once in my life. So funny!! @-@""


Star Cineplex

I went watch movie with my coursemates. We suggest wanna watch Nightmare Detective coz the shots attracts us very much. The movie length is around 2 hours time.

Rating: 4.5/10
It's kinda boring describing a guy who can go into a person's dream which he is the nightmare detective. And another guy, who is the Nightmare Killer who can also go into others' dream to kill u. Its kinda confusing and the ending is not very clear. We predict it by our own view. Hey! Director~ Should u stand out and tell us about the ending?? Hahahahaa
Anyway, girls were shouting all the way round while us guys, stare at them with SIGH!! Hahahaha..

Next, The Simsons.
Well, Cynthia told me this movie is very funny but meaningless. Its very "FEI4". So I told the same thing t my coursmate too when we were deciding which movie to watch that time. Thanks Cynthia for the information!

Well, saw this poster at the cinema. Will be release in 16th Aug. Since im a fans of Richie Ren, I surely will go and watch this movie when it released. Movie that he acted used to be very humurous, funny and u wont felt boring watching it times more than ur finger on ur hand. Hahahaha..
All this is not the latest movie like Harry Porter and so on buti just share wad i'd watched.


Did i look fairer affter 2 weeks plus back from the Sail Ship Training? hahahaa.. u can go back to my previos post of the Sail Ship Training and compare! I'm fairer ady!! yeah!! :P~
P/S: Hopefully i will snap some of the foods at the Kch Fest and post it up here! Thanks for reading! :P

3 comments:

yinyin said...

yaya u did look a bit fairer compared to last time..why dun go buy SKII then can become fair in a few days only hehehe...anyways starbucks coffee is so expensive ah?? almost rm18??!! coffee bean only around rm11 lei...but going to KIA just to have a cup of starbucks coffee really sounds...strange

Balenion said...

Wah.. Sk2 oh.. sponsor sure i use de.. hahaha.. Stabucks in West M'sia not that price. The drink i drank the most exp also Rm13 nia. Just when at Airport u know lar.. The price all will become higher de.. Hahaha.. Sounds strange? Next time we go together when u back. U treat oh.. Hahahha..
* Someone must be scolding in her heart, owes ask me treat treat treat u!! Wakakaka...

Anonymous said...

Online Latest English,Hindi,Tamil Movies Click Here !