Saturday, August 25, 2007

Something Funny ! Or a Lame Entry ?! =P

I read Pei Pei's Blog this noon after Cynthia ask me where is the location De Crimson which is a Western Cuisine Cafe that Pei Pei intro-ed. So i found this translate Cute thingy and i added it to my blog as well. It might not be useful for my frens to read my blog but its cute. So i just added in for fun. Hahaha..
Added in my blog ady..
can see this at my blog! The right top side.
U should notice it before u read this.. :P

After added in, i tried it since im so curious and i found out somehting that is so so so funny. It direct translate all my broken English into chinese when i clicked on a China's Flag. Due to the Direct translater, it became another meaning and changed the whole meaning of my blog. I dont get it in other language but yes, in chinese i can read. I took down the pics and its really funny~~!!

This is onmy latest BLOG on KFC.. and really funny. Coz i Shouted a Foul word and they translate it also! Hahaha.. Let see....

I shouted Fuck You! ( as circled ) in the previous blog.
and i clicked on the China Flag and it opened a new tab.

Direct Translate!! hahaha.. U saw the chinese word? Yu Ni Xing Jiao! ( As Circled )

For those who don't understand chinese, let me explain. Yu Ni Xing Jiao simply mean Having Sex with you. And, in the entry, i used it as a kind of Expression and not .xxxx .... !! Sigh! I hope the translator dont make other people think of what the hell im writting about! Wahahahaha...

I went to play Badminton at Winner Court today with my frens. It's sat and we booked the Package, 7pm to 10pm. but still the price is Rm20 ( Rm10 per hour after 7pm ). It means, free one hour for those who get the package!
After that, went to Siang Siang to have Supper. When we reach the place, its about 11pm ady. I ordered Fried Mee with tomato and Sugar Cane ( without Ice ). Sudd, one of my fren which i just get to know them today, ask my fren, Do u ever ate Pork Leg rice on the roof?? Its kinda Weird coz its too sudden. And my fren didnt reply at 1st, she changed the Song, Wu Ding ( sang by Jay Chou and Wen Lan ) to her own lyrics.

Original Lyrics is -> Zai Wu Ding Chang Zhe Ni De Ge~ Zai Wu Ding He Wo Ai De Ren....
HER lyrics -> Zai Wu Ding Chi Zhe Zhu Jiao Fan ( Pork Leg Rice in chinese ).

I'm drinking my Sugar Cane and i just sudd Bruppp!! A bit only lar. Not until kena ppl. Hahaha...

After that, the funny fren said, turn ur head back to the stall behind u. And i took the pics down.. Hahaha.. Lets see...


The Rm4.00 Wu Ding Pork Leg Rice. So lame... No wonder he sudd ask so weird de question lar.. And thanks for Mr Ah Siang which i just get to know the name so far for treating us Supper. There will be chance for me to treat HIM back.. :P~

p/s: Cynthia, i will try the De Crimson then let u know the taste and the price ok?? :P

No comments: