Friday, October 19, 2007

Friendship Park and Selamat Hari Raya!

Sorry for late update. Recently too busy with works, lifes and YamChaING. Hahaha..

Well, i took some shot at Friendship park to share with u all here. Nice view. When i went there, its around 6.30pm. Its evening and SunSet time..

I really like the view of the sky, the cloud and every everything there. Except the POOL/POND i should call..

The view of SunSet Orangish Sky.. Wao.. And did u notice the Rainbow? Hahaha..
Really nice nice nice!!

Another shot of Sunset @ Friendship Park..

Orangish Sky! Like a coconut tree there right?
Hahaa.. This is frenship park.. not beach ok? :P


Me with the nice scene.. :)

And, a month ago, there's this news on newspaper that all fish at the pool of the frenship park dead. And after that, they pumped out all the water out from the pool and it became this dry.

The Dry little pity pool.
Usually u will see many fishes swimming here and there and walk pass-by people will feed the fish here with roti and so on..

But after two weeks, the pool is filled with water again. And it looks Blue. So nice.. Hehe..

The Nice Pool filled with water again. But, yet still no fish inside it..

Lok LOk...

Did someone miss the food here?? Hahahaha.. Got one night, i suddenly felt hungry, so i chose to go here for my supper. Damn, one ppl simply take also need Rm13++.. Sigh. The Value of Money is very small now.

Those food i took...... -->



Selamat Hari Raya....
When we visit to malay's house, we will greet them with Selamat Hari Raya..
Well, i visited my fren, lecturers, my parents colleagues, my neighbour from Raya 1st day till Raya 4th day. Wow.. I ate alot and guess i gain lots of weight. But, i did went for badminton continuosly too. Did it help to keep fit? Hahaha. I dont know. Dont ask me.. :P


Some Raya Cookies. I like the one with cornflakes.. Nyummy! :P

The food that my lecturers cook for us. Very nice.. Hehe. That one in the middle is ketupat. Not pulut and not leman..

Nah.. See clearly!! :P

This is the ketupat. Made by my lecturer..

Some cakes..

Cookies again..

I didnt update for so long coz Raya then continuously i went out for whole day and whole day til when i back home, i felt so hectic ady.. Haahha.. Okay.. Thats all. :P

No comments: