Wednesday, October 10, 2007

KFC - It's Finga Licki'n Good~ and King Centre Da Light ..

I heard my senior said that the KFC discount card is once again here in the town for KFC's fans to apply. The previous year, we have to fill the form in any KFC outlet and pay RM3 for the membership card. Now, this year, we have to eat any X-meal to get the Membership Card for free..

Well, i purposely went to get this card, so i have to order this X-Meal though i owes ordered Dinner Plate for my meal.

Nah. I ordered this X-Meal for Rm8.90 one because i want the burger to be Chicken one and not fish fillet de.

Order this....
and u'll get......


1 Free Membership Card
U can have 25% discount on the Snack plate or Dinner plate or Rice plate at 2pm to 6pm every TUESDAY only! Bare in Mind that. :)

The card, front part...

Back part...

Extra CHEESE Cheesy Wedges. My beloved!!

My chicken Burger! It's larger than my frens.. They's are so tiny! OMG!


This my coursemate. Smaller abit..

My another coursemate de.. Smallest among all. I take it too close. So cant see its TINY!
Hehe..

Introducing Da Light Delight!
Hahahaha

When u r going in thru the main door. The stall is on the left who cook this. Its nice, and worth it of coz..

My Thai Sweet and Sour Chicken. Rm4. Rating: 7/10

Salad Char Kueh! Rm3.
Rating: 7.5/10. Hard to find nice one in kch..

No comments: