Sunday, October 21, 2007

You'll be Afraid of Chocolates after this~!!!!

So while i was studying, my mouth felt itchy as usual and i have to dig something out to eat. Well, i remembered i stil got chocs in my travelling bag. I bought Chocs worth more than Rm200 last time when i pay a visit to Langkawi in July during my Tunas Samudera Training .

Well, i saw this two bars of Alcohol Chocolate and i felt so eager to try it. So, i pick one and wan to eat...

This is the Chocolate from Switzerland.

Open open and open... Just then, sudd i saw this at the back of the choc. It WAS EXPIRED!!!!!

I bought it at the end of July that is 27 or 28 of July. And it expired on Aug. Wad D Hell is this. And they didnt show out the expiry date when they display at the shop. This two bars of chocolate was actually SOLOTAPED back to back which disable u to indentify the expiry date.


EXPIRED in AUGUST 2007!!!

When i open in, i found this! I'm still thinking is this the cocoa powder or wad. Then i try to smell it. It got a kind of strange Odours. And i touche those powdery thing with my hand. Shit! Its some kind of parasits.!!!!

All the powdery things around those chocs. I felt like vormitting.!!

More and more shots!!

Nah. MCB! EXPIRED chocs! POWDERY thingy u F*ck!!

After that, i throw that particular bar of chocs into the Rubbish Bin.. I quickly go to take another one of the TWINS which had been SALOTAPED together. This one is to be predicted as almost the same. Should have the powdery thing or wad stupid kinda of parasits.


2nd chocs. This from Switzerland too..

Its EXPIRED on AUG 2007 too! Damn!

This one is more disgusting! It grows FUNGUS! Yucks!

Those fungus just STARTED to grow!

Clear enough? Sigh!

P/s: I admit im careless when buying them that time at Langkawi. I didnt noticed the expiry date of all chocs with the hope that, they wont sell of EXPIRED chocs or ALMOST EXPIRED chocs. But u noe, in this world, there are just people who care MONEY more than everything.. Pls.. Look at the EXPIRY DATE of everything that u wanna buy. Dont trust on others any more! Trust urself, trust ur own eyes!!!

~ ~ Dissapointed BaLeNiOn.... ~ ~

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my... that never happened to me yet. Probably because I don't buy as much chocs as you. hehe.

Balenion said...

Hahaha. Yeah. Gosh. May be because it got Alcohol de. So cannot tahan long kua. Sucks. Dont care. Nex time wanna buy one alcohol de then go eat again.. :P

Dezmond said...

I so LOve chocolates as well..

I read somewhere else that the white powdery thing isn't actually fungus, it's called a chocolate bloom. It occurs when some of the cocoa butter in the chocolate separates from the cocoa solids, usually occurring when the chocolate has been chilled and then stored in a warm area. (I googled it)

Other than that, it's still perfectly safe to eat. So I guess the verdict for the second chocolate bar is..

Not guilty.