Thursday, April 03, 2008

BDC, Jln Song, Saberkas...

炒粉干 from BDC’s Ah Leong’s Cafe. The fried stall only open every morning and noon daily..
Quite nice, Rm3, Rating: 8.5/10

Ginger Onion Chicken Rice @ Wan Cheong Cafe, Saberkas.. Its very nice. I like Onion very much. I also dont understand WHY.. Haha..

Very nice.. Rm4.50. Rating:9.3/10

+

Fastfood @ Expert Food Court, Jalan Song & Rh Plaza Both got branches. The fastfood damn nice and got lots of variety for u to choose. I like to eat 奶油鸡 and Mani Vege fried with eggs the most. Everytime sure i will take this two when i go to Expert Food Court.

Sorry, im too hungry til i eat halfway then i just remember to take photo. Next time will take a btter one, BEFORE i eat. =P


Do u miss this? Hehe.. I like to buy this when im still small.. =)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Balenion said...

That DELETED comment was a virus!

Dav DiDi said...

I like expert fast food ..