Friday, April 18, 2008

Station 1

Well, went to 4 and a Half mile to have my lunch..

After go in several coffee shops there just behind The Banquet, I really have no idea to eat what coz the choices there only Chicken Rice, Kolok Mee and so on..

Finally, as me and my coursemate are walking, we saw this cafe, Station 1, Just beside the Banana Split if u noe where it is.. Can smell the smell when we are two or three shops to Station 1. So we might give it a try.

The Advertisement Outside the shop...

The Menu.. Quite lots of things to choose.

My 奶油鸡饭 set lunch. Rm6.50
Not nice lo.. Sigh.. And the meat can count one. Got, One , Two , Three ONLY! Sigh! The price is killing me!!
Rating: 3.5/10
Honest speaking, 1st time try such lousy 奶油鸡饭.
I might go Expert Food Court take the 奶油鸡, quite alot, only Rm4.50 + Rice & other Vege gok...

After 2 minutes......
-
-
-
-
-
My Set Meal become like this. U can see how little it was and it just fill my stomache LITTLE space nia. hehe

This is Sweet & Sour Rice.
Rm4.50
Rating: 3.5/10.
According to my fren, she said she cant even feel the FIsh, only can bite all the flour! -.-"""

This is 砂锅面. My fren said the mee is not Properly cooked and the soup is too Sweet. Put too many AjinaMoto.
Ajinamoto drop price ar??! Hahaha..
Rm4.50
Rating: 4/10.

And finally, 耗油鸡饭.
Rm 6.50 too.
Rating: 4/10
My fren said not nice too. All the thing we tasted is NOT NICE.

Thus, We said, NO 2nd time visit again!! -.-"!

After having our lunch, we booked Pop Wave Karaoke and wanna try on the Pop Wave 2. See if the environment is better than the Pitanak one.

Pop Wave 2

The environment is almost the same lor. but the sofa is Softer. Coz its still new ma.
We are taking the Student price package, thus, Rm14 per person ( including one drink ) after we showed our student card and sing from 2pm till 6pm.

This branch one many rooms lor. More than pitanak one. But, some rooms are so damn small. Sigh.. And, the volume of the mic and music is FIXED. We cannot adjust manually in the room. And we found out one thing, that is, Every room got 2 mic. One is good one and one is lousy one. The sensitivity kinda low. Make one of us the voice damn small. I dont know if this happen to other room. U can go and have a try and tell me.. =P
Well, Im was in ROom B yesterday..

In case u don't know what is Pop Wave and how it was look like.. U can visit on my previous entry on Pop Wave... -->> Pop Wave karaoke

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Computador, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://computador-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

Balenion said...

Harlo.. Thanks.. Ur blog is cool.. Wow.. So high tech! But i dont undersrtand Spanish. Sorry..

Unknown said...

I think that guy above is a spammer... Anyway, there a Station 1 below my condo here, and I dun think I'll go try it now. Haha. There's a Big Apple too, but just breathing the air around the donuts shop make me sick... smell like sugar... argh!

Balenion said...

Edmund, wad is a spammer?
Now is the Donuts sick. And i have yet got time to go and try some of it. One of the reason is i hate to que up so long just to get the donuts lor. Well, may be will want to try at least one piece so that to prove that im not Outdated? hahaha.. Take K~

yinyin said...

wah kuching also have station one..but not the same station one as KL i think..cuz menu all not same..haha KL's station one is nice :) u try it when u come to KL hehe

Balenion said...

@ yinyin..
I tried the one at Kl ady. I tried the branch at Wangsamaju one..
www.friendster.com/photos/3983331/1/130829480
Nice lor. Many foods and the price quite ok de..