Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Sushi King Rm2 Bonanza

Sushi King Rm2 Bonanza in East Malaysia are on 21st April 2008 till 24th April 2008.
I dont get the chance to go for the first two days because i need to prepare for my exam and i just went today.
Kuching currently got two fever which are Donuts Fever and also Sushi Fever. But Sushi Fever will fade off when the Bonanza ends.. =P


I went to the Boulevard's branch because i simply don't like The Spring branch one. The service there so slow. Las time, i ever order few plates of sushi and i waited 1 hour haven come yet. And i keep on complaining to the waiter/waitress but they keep passing on to one another. Make me damn frust! I also done alot of self service there. Go and change the full-filled Sauce and get the sauce plate myself. Some table even dont have sauce plate! Everytime when my green tea was finish, i wave my hand and no body see me. I really hope i can walk there to get the pot myself and do the refill job myself. but that time, im wearing formal. Better dun la.. I know wad is PAI SEI. haha..

I reached there around 12pm. Not many people yet. But after we sit down for 10 to 15 minutes, the whole shop is full. And some of them start queuing outside ady..


When i sit down, i quickly take all the sushi from the Kaiten Belt. Im damn hungry that time and i remember it is only 45 minutes lunch. I told my fren, let's start the war! Haha..

We ate around 42 plates... And these are those Sushi s that i like the most.. Eh, cheap eh. The Ebi ten normally need rm6 one wor. now rm2 only..

Kaiten Belt. Turn ar turn....

When i go and pay my bill that time, the whole shop if FULL ady.. No free seats..

Present ur card before u go into the shop and the waitress will bring u to the table. After that, u can start FIGHTING! Hehe..

Overall, we ate around Rm83 for 5 person. Quite okay la. But i still like the Buy One Free One promotion more. coz this Rm2 bonanza, some plates are at the normal price. But now no more buy1 free 1. Nvm. Although I love sushi very much, but now, im scared of it ady.. Eat lai Eat ki also like that onely.

I told my frens, since Sushi King opened at Kuching, i didnt visit to Westwood anymore. I miss my Fish And Chips now!! Hahaha..

Fish and chips in Westwood
Best of all i'd ever tried out in Kuching and West Malaysia!
I miss you!! @-@""!!

No comments: