Monday, November 24, 2008

Bombastic Cafe @ Kuching, Sarawak..

Went to Bombastic Cafe before I came KL. So, I'm not back Kch yet.
Bombastic is located somewhere near Padungan Area. The food there not bad la, with reasonable price.. =)

Let's see the Menu..

Menu of Bombastic!

Click to Zoom for the pics. Abit blur coz took with HP.

Cheese Baked Rice. Not nice lor.
Still, Causeway Bay Hong Kong Restaurant @ Crown Square nice!!
Hahaha..

Fish and Chips!
The fish and chips here not bad lor.. So,
Recommended beside Westwood and Terry Place.
But, westwood nowadays, the portion became smaller and smaller ady... Sigh..
Economy crisis!!


Garlice bread with sausage..

Chicken Nugget!

Crab stick and also Fish Fillet. Not bad one.. V. Nice!!

Will go Bombastic again when I'm back in Kch!! Hehehe

Now, currently I'm working part time in KL as a Communication Executive @ Ampang Park(the station next to KLCC). My job scope include calling clients, updating and comfirming their information, doing data entry, promoting our Membership Card and also telling the clients about our programme and benefits..

Working in KL is really different with working in Kuching.
Morning wake up 6sth, 7sth have to be prepared and go on taxi, then, squeeze with human in LRT. After that, 8 sth reach office and start work at 9am.
After work, 5.30pm, it's time to que up and squeeze with human again in LRT and then, taxi to go back home.

My salary. Sure this will be a question too. So basically, my salary is counted hourly which is Rm5 / hour.
I worked 9am til 5.30pm. Meaning that I worked 8 and a half hours in total but need to deduct 1 hour lunch break. So, it's 7 and a half hour. So, I earn Rm37.50.

But then, that's wont be a total Earn. When there's an earn, sure there will be a deduction too.
Lets see the rough expenses PER DAY.
Taxi to and fro, Rm5.50
Lrt to and fro, Rm5
Brunch ( Breakfast and Lunch), Rm10.
So, TOTAL expenses, Rm20.50 PER DAY.

Rm37.50-Rm20.50 = Rm 17.
I EARNED Rm17 PER DAY. But I earned 100% experience here. =P~

Nowadays when all things need money,
Rm17 go out 1 meal ady gone jor la.. Hahaha.. Wan go where? Mid Valley? Times Square? Sg Wang? Low Yatt? Pavillion. Hahaha..
I ASSURE u, Rm17 wont be enough for u one if u r GENG eater like me. Still have to tie ur stomach up.. =)

Yesterday, went Mid Valley because the new open ceremony for the Red Box @ The Garden. And they invited Nicholas Teo, FIsh Leong, Michael Wong and also Z-Chen as their guest! I like Nicholas Teo very much! His song are nice! Other than that, Fish Leong and Z-Chen not bad. But, I dont know why I dont like Micheal Wong very much! May be he is kinda proud for me? Hahaha.. No Offence!! =P

So, I knew lifes as an worker and lifes as a student ady. Both got the advantages and disadvantages. So, can I be both at the same time? Hahaha.. Don't be too greedy!
Concentrate on work 1st, then, study when sch reopen! Gambate!
For those who are still in holidays, enjoy ur hols!! =P

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I thought you went to KL for holiday.

RM37.50 does sound much at first... in the end, it's barely enough to survive, you haven't count in dinner and rent...

Anyone have a happier story working in Singapore?

Balenion said...

Hahaha.. Yeah. I went here to experience the life in KL. Herm.. Really hectic lor. I will stop working next month before Christmas and go Sg for hols.. I work earn much, but the money I spent are more than the one I earned.
How good if i dont like nice and pricey food hor..
1) can be slim
2) can save money. Hahahahha.. =P

Unknown said...

I would say don't stop trying good food, but remember to stay healthy too. :)

Anonymous said...

The westwood had changed new management oled, the old owner hav moved his business to new place where at ANG CHENG HO area call STAR CHEF, the food there is very nice, just try it out if u hav chance..