Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Toast + Durian

I love Cheese so much!!! ...
So, i ordered Cheesy Toast. With the cheese fillet on top of the toast, im very happy. But still, the taste is not very nice.
Coz, creamy cheesy will be the best! Hahaha.. Like, Cheesy Wedges in KFC? Hehe...

4 Cheesy Toast..

Some people who HATE Cheese will felt disgusting ya? Hahaha..


Close look at the CHEESE!!

Next, Durian Season is here and everyone had at least eaten one or two durian i think..
Here some of the Durian from my hometown, Sarikei..
Yellow meat! Damn niCe de!!

Herm.. Creamy.. If made ice cream, sure tasty! Heheh..

Close look!

This one not that creamy look but its nice though!

Anyone want Durian now? Go hunt it before the season end! Hahahaha..
All the best!

Yesterday went MidValley to meet my UKM senior.
After that, we are looking for place to have our lunch. But seriously shocking! We walked around for almost 1 hour plus just to look for places to take lunch because we dont know where to eat.
We went Nandos but I dun seems like interested to their set meal.
Next McD, KFC, Pizza Hut? These all we can eat at the other time other place else.
So, i suggested to Hong Kong Kim Gary Restaurant because i knew the Cheese Baked Rice there is damn nice de. So, we need to check out where its located. After reaching the restaurant, we saw lots of people queing up. So, we decide just to go up the Food Court instead!
He ate Japanese set meal and i ate Mixed Rice ( we call it fast food in kch). It's damn expensive de lor.. 2 meat 1 fish, RM10.20! Damn! I can't accept it!!!
I ate the most expensive FAST FOOD in my life also Rm7 or Rm8 only. Not reaching Rm10!!
Even places like AMpang or those, the fast food wont reach RM10! Damn it! No 2nd time ady..
Just then, we regretted why we dont go for KFC just now which cost us more than RM10 but will worth it! Hahaha..

After lunch, I plan to go The Garden because I'd never been there. So we walk through the Ground floor towards The Garden G Floor. Just then, I realised nothing to see and walk also.
Suddenly, my eye spotted on the RED BOX two words! I'm damn excited! Hahaha..
Then we went Red Box! It's newly open. So, i dunno whether its under promotion or wad but the price is damn cheap de lor..

11am til 2pm, Rm10++ (for those who got student card) Including one meal, drink and buffet.
1pm til 6pm, Rm10++ (for those who got student card) Including 2 drinks.

We reach there at around 1sth pm ady. So the girl gave us the 11am til 2pm package but we can sing til 3pm coz we reach late too.. Wow! The sound system seriously is better than Kuching's 5x!! Hahaha.. Undeniably, the food, drinks offered and the service are really better than Kuching one lor! Wanna GO AGAIN!!!

Besides, I met alot of my Institute's Juniors and also High School fren, Edmund Lim! Nice to meet u Edmund after didnt see u for months! =)

4 comments:

Pike-chan said...

i definitely love cheese and durian!!! but i love cheese more~ keke

Anonymous said...

i love cheese too..
but i dun eat durian..

Unknown said...

The only thing I did in TheGarden is to take one photo of the interior...

I usually take my lunch before I go anywhere in KL.

Nice meeting you too. And continue from the previous comment, not something will happen, but maybe happened for some means.

Balenion said...

@ pikey
I dont see much durian in KL. Where can we get a nice and cheap one ar? Hehe.. And any place in KL to enjoy Cheesy meal with affordable price?

@ LeeChien
If u love cheese, u might love to go Causeway Bay @ Crown Square to eat the chicken chop cheese baked rice there.. I used to go there when im in kch.. =)

@ Edmund..
Hahaha.. Edmund.. Enjoy ur stay in kch. SO long ya u go back. After im back, still can meet u yet.. =) Happened for some means.. May b someone noes we long time no meet, let us meet for awhile lo.. Hehe..