Thursday, November 06, 2008

Terry's Place @ Hui Sing, Kuching..

After last time went Terry's Place gather with Andy, Angie, Wendy, and her two frens. This is my 2nd visit to Terry. I think the food there quite nice with reasonable price..
I Strongly Recommend the two types of food that I'd tried there and it's seriously not bad, Fish And Chips and also Baked Cheese Chicken Chop... =)



Menu.. U can click to zoom the price..

The quality is not very good coz i took it with my hp...

Lime Juics. Rm1.50 or Rm2 only...

My Fish And Chips.. SO Big plate.. Hahaha..

The Fish Fillet.. Nice!! Rating: 7.8/10

The coleslaw Salad..

The Fries...

And also the salad sauce.. Not bad la..
But, Westwood's TArtar Sauce is better than this la.. Mai Hiam la... Hahhaa

Afterall, it's quite a good place to dine in.. =)
Do make a visit to Terry's PLace @ Hui Sing !!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Another good review! I'm going to love the lime juice. hehe. Don't stop reviewing food, your blog is going to be my food directory when i'm back in kuching. tqtq...

Balenion said...

@ edmund
Everyone's taste might be different.. the thing i say nice may b is not nice for u. hahaha.. So, dun hit me after u go the place to eat ya.. =P