Thursday, June 07, 2007

东馆西馆

Well, I went to this Bestberry Cafe to Lim Teh. I know this shop because it is near Pop Wave. Not only near. Just Next Door!! Hahaha..
I tried the food at the Kch Fest and it was quite nice.. So i decided to try the drinks there too..
One Word, Lousy!!!
The Zhao Pai...

The Menu.. Just black and white plus red... Very simple but quite High CLass look...

While I'm browsing through the Menu.. I saw this very funny. Look at The Fried Chicken Wing.. The Chinese name is 凤飞飞?? Very funny... Hahaha..

This is the red bean i ordered. COst Rm2. Rating: 3/10. Not nice. Seriously, i can just make it myself at home. Just milk plus red bean. Sucks man!!

From the sight of above.. Red bean pour on the milk shake...

The special thing was, the red bean was big.. But not juicy and not nice...!!!

This is Kiwi Mountain. Price Rm5.50. Rating: 5/10. According to my fren, the kiwi was so sour. Oh my god..

After my red bean milk shake, i ordered another one, Plain White Milk. Rating 6/10. Better than the red bean. But but, i feel like vormit after i drank this milk.. I guess i drink too much milk a day.. Yucks.. I Miss Milo very much ady..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I think the beans are straight from the can one... not custom made one. The red beans on the ABC here are also like that... which don't taste nice.

Balenion said...

@ Edmund
ABC's red bean like that? Oh gosh.. Haha.. When u back kch must eat here de ABC's red bean hor.. The nicest..!! YEah to Sarawak!! Don't say we are living on the tree again.. :)~