Monday, June 11, 2007

I Like Liquor Very Much~!!! @The Office on the night on 6th June...

Well guys. Sorry for late update for this. I'm suppose to blog it out on 7th or later before today but I just facing some problems lar.. Hahaha..

The Office is a PUB and is a really safe PUB. It's located along the Padungan. U can simply find the sign board. It's purple in colour if i'm not mistaken and u can just recognised it with one look.. U can just enjoy the music and also the drinks there same as other PUB which is dangerous or wadever lar.. Well, if u want to say The Office too small. And yes. It's a bit squeezing when there're lots of ppl. Exp somewhere near the back there, ppl will start to dance there when the music Activates them.. Hahaha..

Let's see how much we enjoy this night. :P~

The Light decoration...

The inside of it.. The cupboard are full of different branded Liquors...

Balenion. Thomas and our Birthday girl, Anita

So-Called Husband and Wifes and wad 7 million?? Don't know wad they are crapping.. :P~
Anita, don't sue me again for posting up ur photoes.. Hahaha.. I don't have money for my lawyer..

Anita, Mei Chin, Ai Mey

Balenion, Thomas, Dennis...

That three girls again.. But how come Anita n Ai Mey's position changed???

Oh ya.. Ultramas In Spect.. Look cool huh?? Thomas, u should consider having a Degreeless spect.. :P~

Yam Seng~~~

Anita: I pray I can meet my Bai Ma Wang Zi now... @-@""!!

Mei Chin: Hey!! Stop Dreaming! Nah.. Drink to release ur Tension in searching ur White Horse Prince.. Hahaha...

Anita: I blow, I blow.. I want to make the fan move...
Thomas: Nah!!! No need. Don't be stupid!! Use inner power like me. U're just wasting ur time...

Well, 30 mins later....
Thomas: Apalah!! Lousy Fan!! ( I'm putting my spect in a position that Old Man always does.)

The Drunk King, Dennis... Hahaha.. I was told his face turn white, then red and then lastly, purple.. Oh my God!! Hahaha..

Peace our Supervisor~!

Hey hey.. Dont point me.. I know i will post this into my blog.. :P

Self take pics no 1

Ai Mey: Is this Sprite??? Or Green Tea???

Ai Mey: Yeah.. I'm Thirsty.. I want green tea.. Hahaha...

Dennis: Hey! That thing make me drunk. u better dont try.. Hahaha..
Ai Mey: I still want. I still want...

The HAND: Hey, Drunk King, Wake up! Wake Up! R u ok??

Anita Zhi Lian Kuang ZHI PAI...

We stayed at the office untill 2 am i think till it closed. Correct me if i mistype some info ya.. Then all of us were hungry and wanna take Supper or i call it Breakfast.. So we decided to go Pitanak... The only shop which was open that time, those stalls upstairs the Pitanak Market..
Well, all of them ordered Kueh Chap and i dont like it. So I'm the only one order other thing...


Anita: Huh!! Headache! Wanna take my breakfast sin...

Well, Thomas hyperactive after Liquor. Don't know he was drunk or not but everyone just crapping. We all don't know and sure wad we are talking about...

Exp our drunk King.. Hahaha.. He point to his hand and said: " Highlight!!! " We all almost fainted. It's so funny that we really LOL and i just don't get the chance to take the photo. All happen too sudden and fast. I have to laugh 1st before i can take the hp properly.. Hahaha

Nyam nyam nyam.. So so so delicious~!!

U see... All people ordered the same. i took all this photoes cause my order had not yet arrive.. Pity me.. I'm hungry too ok?!!

While waiting... Self Take pics no 2.. HEhehez

Hey!! Drink Liang Cha first.. U will feel better.. hahaha...

5 of them scolded me crazy because i go and order Fried Rice. Hahaha.. They said where got ppl eat fried rice at this time wan? Well, I'm the one..!! Hahaha..

Happy 20th Birthday to Anita once again. Hope u can really meet ur White Horse Prince( Bai Ma Wang Zi) lar.. And and.. do u like the birthday song at The Office.. Hahah.. Hope u have an Unforgettable one.. Cheers..~!!

Finally~ I just like Liquor very much!! Sik sik sik... * tsk tsk tsk * :)~
Let's clubbing. It's just RockssSSSsss~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!

6 comments:

yinyin said...

wah... teacher teacher teacher!!! dun give bad example by loving liquor so much la!!!

Anonymous said...

lolz..thx diu sin... really had a great fun ... but i don think i will go wif u other time... n is time for me to say goodbye to u ... n goodbye to everyone... i will remember the nite at the office..thx..XD

Balenion said...

@ Cynthia
Loving liquor is enjoying lifes. Nothing to do with showing bad examples ler.. hahaha.. U don't jealous coz got ppl drank 3 sip then sleepy ady at Tapanga. Who hor?? :P~

@ Thomas
Huh? Why sudd say dont want go ady?? Time to say goodbye? As if.. Hahaha.Wad happen lar?? *Blur BLur*

Unknown said...

Wooo... clubbing liaw... Urm, what liquor did you drink?

Balenion said...

@ Edmund
Hahaha.. Clubbing this word is just too Serious. Just having fun.. Liquor? Ops.. Just Beer.. But looking forward Chivas or something else next PUB. :P~

Anonymous said...

eh, where's my kueh chap??=p