Monday, June 04, 2007

I'm Back after "Gone" for a period of time... Hehehez..

It’s been quite long I didn’t update my blog and everyone was dropping by my chatbox and say “ Huh?! Why so long time didn’t update de.!!”

Hahaha.. Well, actually Im not around in Kuching for one week just right after my exam and I’m just back home last night.

And and.. ok.. I admit that I’m lazy to update my blog right away after I reach home. I should have type my blog in microsoft word and just paste it when i got the time to access internet but but im just too lazy.. hahha..

Well, I’d been to Sarikei, Sibu and Bintulu for the past 1 week. Gonna post out something special that i saw along the journey and something that are unique for me. May be some of u can just imagine what SPECIAL thing does Sarikei and Sibu this kinda small town has but it was really special when i saw it and i ask my dad to drop by and let me have some photo snapping session.. Hehe.. Let’s see what’s it about... Mind u, It’s not Kampua or Special Kolok Mee Or Kompiang at Sibu ok.. Hahaha..

Somewhere in Sarikei, in a place call Be Tei LI.. I saw this Freaking Motors Show... Let's have a look...


Motorbike. It looks simple right? But look at the awards below the bike. I'm Shocked man.. Summore, with a CERT. Hahaha..

This is a Hello Kitty decorated car?? Gosh.. Huge Hello Kitty on the car. Hey Cynthia, i cant get any mickey's decorated car for u.. Hehehe..

This is the latest and well-known Black-and-White Pig. Guess many girls will like this car so much.. Hahaha.. Everone going for the trend. The Shirt, bags, handbags, spect, wallet, and and inner beauty?? Hehehhehe.. Pls La..

Wow.. This's great isn't it??

This is so yellow. I think Digi can find this owner and ask the Digiman sit inside and promote the Simpack? Wahahaha...

Front View with all those awards.. Wow.. Look near.. few cert man..

I like this.. The cute Lilo And Stich. HAhaha..

Those awards... Phew Witt...

Another one? Lilo And Stich Rocksss~!! hehehe


From left to right.. 1ST, 2nd, 3rd.. Wooo~!!!

These are some modified cars... All strong colour. Pink, yellow, blue and wadelse..

Yea.. there are two horse...

Touch it and u have to pay RM100. Nola.. Just Kidding...

Anyway, if u want to ride this horse, u have to pay for Rm5 and the man will bring u to turn one round the shop lots and thats all.

From outside when I'm going to take my car...

It just attracted so many people to have a look and it's pack with Humans.. Hahaha.. Those Modified-car-lover i guess..

Close look.

On the way to bintangor. I found out the sky look quite nice.. Took out my hp and snap some photoes..


Nah.. the cloud nice?? hahaha..

Beach view at Bintulu. Don't get the chance to go down because rushing of time.. Paisei.. Take some nice shots nex time when i go again..

The sea water is just as blue as those in Langkawi. not like Kuching ok.. Polluted ady.. Sigh~!!


+


+

U know, this soup add the rice and add those meat and vege, it only cost Rm4. Shockingly u cant found any of these other than Bintulu. Yea. U can found at ur own home. Mum's cooking.. For those studying outside, dont be homesick.. hahaha.. Farley Cafe just right beside Farley Supermarket.


Well, i saw this in the newspaper. Those pics that i took was just better than this ok.. Hahaha..

Strongly describe something about wad i'd shown right upside of my blog. I don't think this kind of thing will be reported in newspaper but.. This is wad i got from newspaper..


Hey.. i found this interesting. My fren posted me some sort of comment in my frenster using the right want wishing me hapy gawai and i ffound this poster during th way back from bintulu to Sibu.. Hahaha.. Gotcha..

And... Seriously, the last day im at sarikei i ask my dad bring me go eat Kampua. U just can't miss eating Kampua and come back to Kuching. U'll regret when the time u r not at Sarikei and u miss the Kampua look and smell. hahaha.. But i'm too hungry that morning till i just remember i forgot to take the Kampua's pics to post up here when i ate halfway . Geez.. Nvm.. Next time.. (Again)..
hahahaha...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

At last your blogged! hehe.

Wow, so many photos... too bad you din eat the kampua, otherwise got one more food pic... mmm... food...

The last time I went to Bintulu's beach, I'm impressed by the cleanliness of the water.

Balenion said...

@ Edmund
I got eat but didnt take the pics of it.. hahaha..
Yea.. tHE sea is so so soooo clean.. How good if kch's one is the same.. I will be snorkelling inside.. looking for NEMO.. hahaha