Tuesday, June 05, 2007

A Surprise Birthday Celebration

Anita birthday is coming. On the 6th of June. Well, we had planned hard for this celebration actually and we planned for the Surprise one. We had finally decided to go Westwood for dinner and some kind of cafe to have a drink but finally we changed our mind and went to Lok Lok at Ban Hock road due to Anita’s will.

Venue: Westwood

Time: 7.30 but Some people reach around 8pm. Gosh.. I’m hungry waiting.. haha..

Main Character: Anita

Me and Kee Seng followed Ai Mey’s ( mind u guys she’s currently the supervisor for BDC’s Everrise’s Departmental store) , I knew that’s not related and by the way, I’m just crapping, and so, we went to Taka to buy a cake at 7.10pm.

After we bought the cake, we go straight to Westwood ways. And we reach at 7.30pm. Thinking of the other side, which Eleanor was the driver, Huoy Shien, Mei Chin and Anita following her car, might not reach so early, we turn around and waited at the car park at Chong Lin Park worrying Anita might saw our car if we didn’t go far and there won’t be anymore surprise.

After that, I felt very hungry and i called Huoy Shien asking where they reach. Ya, i got their msg ealier saying they are just on the way to fetch Anita. Ok, I’m really hungry ady and i sudd think of something. I think of the cake and i suggest that we go to Westwood to hide the cake 1st and surprise Anita when they reach.

So, we go to Westwood with the wish i can order my Fish And Chips very soon. Hehehe..

We are not the earliest. Thomas reach ady and we sat down together. After that, I found that I asked a very stupid and super Baka question. I wanna put the cake in the refrigerator and i asked the waitress did they have a Refrigerator. Oh Gosh.. Don’t laugh me ok. I knew i was stupid to do so. -.-“!!

After that, THEY reach around wad time I don’t remember to look at my watch. We sat at the left side of Westwood and Anita sat down str8 at the Right side of the westwood. Eleanor came over and said:” how?? Anita sit down ady bo.. How ler??”

Then we said ask them to came over as we had ady ordered our food and drinks here.

After waited for quite long, I don’t see any response and I walk over pretending to listen to call on phone. Then I met Anita sat down alone at the four-table chair. I pretend I met her and asked:” eh? Why r u here? I thought u told me u going for dinner with ur frens??”

Actually I’m kinda baka to ask this question again because we can take dinner at Westwood too. Ish.. Then i exclaimed that I’m taking dinner with my frens over that side and i felt very weird, why Huoy Shien, Mei Chin and Eleanor went to toilet at the same time and I can’t find any of them to continue our plan. And so, I went out and called Huoy Shien and Mei Chin with no respon. Later then i know, Huoy Shien phone was with Anita when she was in toilet. Oh God. Huoy Shien, nex time pls bring ur hp to everywhere u go.. Hahaha.

We joined table at the side which Anita sat. ( we have to move cause we respect our Birthday Girl). And then, as usual, we took some pics using Anita’s K800i. Hehez..

Let’s Have a Look on How the Celebration going on....


Wow.. Mei Chin ate hungrily.. Wooo~

Huoy Shien And Mei Chin..

Anita and Eleanor...

The only 3 guys.. Me, Kee Seng, Thomas...

Hehehe.. Here our Birthday girl with the cake.. This ceremony is just the best ever..

Hey.~!! Trying to pull out the candle with ur hands? Stop it! U have to use ur mouth. <- This wad she ask us to do when our birthday and now its turn to let her do the same thing.. Wakakak..
Hahaha.. Close look close look...

Oh mY god.. Great Thomas pushed her head.. Chiew Yong.. U have to thanks Thomas help u to revenge of wad anita did on ur birthday.. :)~

Wow.. Wads this?? New facial Cream?? Haahahhaa....

Yea. Right.. Bitting the candle using ur teeth nor ur hand ok..

Anita and Ai Mey...

(front)Eleanor, Anita
(back) Huoy Shien, Mei Chin

Eleanor, Kee Seng, Anita, Huoy Shien, Ai Mey...

Happy Birthday Anita~!! Present from Tienchy if i'm not mistaken...

One of the present. Bubble.. Anita asked to blow the bublles in the cafe.. Oh my god.. So soo Childish... Hahahaha... Lolz..

Hey hey.. take a close close look.. This picture is kinda hard to have it. Anita with All the presents. Did u notice the pin on her hair? Ever see Anita pinned her hair??

Just simply us. (front) Eleanor, Anita, Thomas. (back) Mei Chin, Ai Mey, Huoy Shien, Me, Kee Seng..

Anita and Kee Seng.

Anita and Me...

Thomas: Hey.. My shirt is the nicest among all of us and look like Chinese New Year is coming.. Hahaha...

Thomas: Bla Bla Bla.... Everyone listen to him carefully and patiently..

Thomas: Wooo... I travel around the world by PLane.. HAhaha.. Phew.. I fly here and there u know??!!
Mei Chin: Ya ya.. I know..

Thomas: Hey.. Anita!! My hand!!! Painfull...
Anita: Hey.. Come come .. Swing along with me.. Hahaha...


Group photo of us... Shien's head just too too BIG in this pics..

Girls of the night...

We are planning where should we go after Westwood and after standing around craping for more than 15mins, we finally decided....
-
-
-
-
-
-

Lok Lok..

Well, What had actually happened on Sun morning, while I’m on the way back from Sarikei to Kuching....

Anita: Hey!! 2moro nite wanna play bad(badminton)?

Balenion: I’m ok arr.. I’ll reach kch 2nite.

Anita: Ok. Then I book the court from 6 to8pm. Can u ask Dennis see he can or not?

Balenion: Sure, tell u after he reply me.

Anita: Ok.

While the other side, I got msg from Ai Mey.

Ai Mey: Hey! 2moro wanna join Mei Chin them to celebrate Anita’s Birthday? We are the surprise which Anita Don’t know.

Balenion: Yea. Sure.. But Anita just msged me ask wanna go play bad 2moro nite. May b she 4got bout the dinner..

Where to go n bla bla bla.....

Bla... Bla... Bla...

Then....

Anita: Hey. Can u find one more people to play bad? I 4got I got a dinner with my frens 2moro nite. Hehe.. I’d book the court under my name from 6 to 8pm.

Balenion: ohh? Izzit? Then i think u have to cancel it coz i forgot my grandparents are coming out and i have dinner with them too.

Anita: Huh?? Ohh ohh. Ok ok..

-END-


Finally.. Happy 20th Birthday Anita..~!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol...since when u took my photo so many ah.. lolz.. if u like me tell me ma.. don curi curi took my photo eh.. lolz... n put those funny n weird weird photo... lolz... stupid ah u ...:>

Balenion said...

Those pics i took from Anita de wor.. Her hp de pics.. U misunderstand already.. Hahahaha.. Actually, ur wife loves u.. :P~

Anonymous said...

lol..my wife going to sue me lor.. n she always said we divorce edy... n she didnt even pay back my allowance... RM7 MIL>>!!!! hahahaha...lol.. tat nite was so fun..~ can ........anita..........head.........hahaha...shhhh
later she sue me again... lolz.. luckily my birthday over...hiak hiak hiak...no fear..! bluek~

yinyin said...

HAhahaha Anita!! u finally have this day ah!!! ask u dun always kacau ppl..hahaaha
anyways looks like great fun! wish i was there too >.<

Balenion said...

@ Thomas
Divorce still act tian mi at winner court today.. So er xin u two.. Hahaha.. U lucky.. She will attack u with the loads of Yucky Icing~! Hahaha

@ Cynthia
U wish u were here and i wish i were there Skating with u guys. Seems like the Blogging thing make us wish here n there.. Hahaha..

Anonymous said...

anita anita... luckily chiew yong in KL... im edy 手下留情 lor hor... u try imagine if chiew yong was here...i don think tat cake can eat anymore...wakakak...XD