Saturday, September 01, 2007

Something out of Nothing~

Detective Game

For those who u think u r clever or u got a DETECTIVE brain. Please click the link below to try the game out. its kinda interesting saying that u r drunk and when u woke up, u found urself locked in a room. u gotta find 13 things before u can get urself out from the room. I found 12 and just lack of 1 more item to get out. Now, its ur turn. have Fun! Who ever success, pls leave comment ya.. :)

http://www.bohope.com/game/index.html

Feelings

Well, i wrote many entries ady but no entry is about my own feeling. This time, im here to share my feeling and happenings around me.
This week i went to SJK Pending to observe teacher teaching in that school. On the 2nd day, im teribly sick. I got fever, flu and also sorethroat. Running nose just make me cant sleep whole night and rushing to toilets to throw away those "Fungus" in my nose. Its terrible. I faced problem waking up on the 3rd day. I forced myself to wake up and i Used up, i realy meant it, TWO ROLLS of Toilet Paper in that School on that particular morning. Gosh! I forgot to take the pics down and post it up here. May be some of u might think its good i didnt post that Disgusting thing up here.

I'm still in the process of recovering untill now. Sigh! Hope i can recover soon. Dont have the mood to do anything! Homework, assignments, reports, all thrown aside by me from the day i got sick til now. And this weekend, i have to rush back all wad i'd missed.

Everyone must have a time when u will feel so down. So do I. I felt very down sudd dont know why and i haven figure out the reason. Im sick and very down that day. I msg-ed someone and i didnt get any reply. I felt more down when i need someone, i didnt get the hand out of them. On the other night, i still dont give up, i msg-ed again. And again, i didnt get any reply. I'm totally dissapointed with u! Cant u just help someone out when they are in need as wad i owes did? Replying a msg doesnt mean anything. Rm0.07 is nothing for me to be concern of my fren. And, i never Didnt reply any msg that was sent to me. I really hate those who didnt reply ppl's msg. U are so Farking annoying! Since u didnt care the msg i sent u, wads the purpose i care to send u another one in the future?! No pls. No Shit! No more msg for u!

Lending out a hand when a frens in need, is a fren indeed. I heard this quote dont know from where and i always practice it till now. U are the one who make me felt that i got a "fren"?? who doesnt care to reply a fren's msg. Try it out, when u need something, u ask something, i didnt reply. Guess wad's ur feeling right that moment?!

Oh. Im not that Evil. I admit i do angry with u, but if u explained to me in another way round, i guess, me, with a soft-hearted will forgive u and pull back wad i had said. But, dont always attack me with my weaknessess. U will get FIRED one day when I gonna explode. Make sure i do my part and u did ur part as a fren. No wearing mask! Be straight forward! I dont want a fren with a mask on the shitty face! okay?!!

It's all about me in a Scorpio Zodiac. Sorry if offended. * Ciaoz... *

2 comments:

e2wen~* said...

*pat Balenion on the back*

I totally understand what you mean. Fell sick with the 3in1 package too last week. With no one to care about me and all that crap. But after recovering things got better. So I hope it'll be the same for you. (o=

Cheers!

Balenion said...

Thanks evon for ur concern and ur visit.. Hehe.. Be happy everyday!! :P