Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Delicious? Yes? Hahaha

No Special happening around coz busy lifes going on. No lim teh, no badminton no ... no ... all No NO nO!! Well, nvm, i still need to eat although busy. hahaha.. Some lame food pics. Dont mind ya~

Wanton Mee. At times, i will miss it very much and will just simply order one to eat. I like those wanton with alot of meat inside not just one bite.

Tomato BeeHoon. Well, did it look like one?
I think No! And the taste is damn horrible! So dry look like a dry fried beehoon.
The cafe even got the toilet smell somemore! Its located opposite the tabuan Jaya's market and behind the block of RHB bank. Not nice!!

This my packet of rice at my campus. Like this Rm2.80.
Worth or not? Hahaa.. Taste still ok la..
Anyway. cafe's owner gonna change end of this month. So happy to get this news. The food used to be expensive with low qualities and quantities.!!


Open Air Sio Bee. I love it! Now can get from anyway ady. Not only open air market. But still prefer there de coz can drink with one cup of fresh really fresh soya bean milk!! :P


+
Japanese Tauhu + this rice Rm4.60. Worth it or not?
Quite ok but the tofu like expired. hahaha. I prefer local made de tofu.

Well, kuching is famouse of the kolok mee? Hahaha. I like to eat too. got chance take photo and post it up here lar. Welcome to Sarawak!! Anything related with this? I'm Just blur... :P

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey,it's not the right time to read ur blog...
Made me feel hungry only yet now is mid night already...
U so bad

Balenion said...

Hahaha.. Pai sei. Many fren scold me coz i owes post something about food. They exclaimed that i owes make them hungry wor. Nvm, mid night hingry go sleep then wont feel hungry liaw. Can keep fit summore. haha

Unknown said...

I miss kuching food... so please post more...