Monday, September 03, 2007

I'm under Arrest !!!!

I'm kinda SOI today. When i go near my car prepare to go out for lunch, i saw a paper flip on my Wiper. I took it thinking its kind of advertisement or wad. But who noe?? I got a SAMAN!!!! Stupid! In my own campus also will kena saman??!!

Actually the place that i parked is a government servant hostels' carpark. Well, this morning i was rushing, so in order to get to my Gym in time, i park it nearest to the Gym and im still late actually. Sigh! When we are OFF for lunch, i got this kinda thing!! !@$$@!$

Damn it!
This so called SAMAN in my campus! Highest penalty can reach hundreds too..

Still got akta up and down. Nah... Tell u Mr Teacher-Discipline, im not the first time park my car here and u just caught me for the first time! Neh neh neh neh!!! Hahahaha...

My car plate was Jot Down and actually my campus Sticker is not registered under this car. But since i have to drive this car into my campus in the future! I have to pay a Rm10 and have to Sign a Amaran letter from HEP ( Hal Ehwal Pelajar )!!!

I will miss u terribly!
Im so DRY ady and just NOW they caught me! T.T~ HuhUhuhuhu!!!!
Any lawyer can save me now?? -.-""

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Wait until they have this 50% discount for all summons, then you go and pay up... ekekek...

Anonymous said...

U need to pay thousand time more than RM 10 in order to get a lawyer to help u..
So better pay the summon..
Hehe..
~Joanne@MrsDavidNg~

Balenion said...

@ Edmund.
There wont be any 50% Discount for my campus's summon. Hahaha...

@ Joanne@Mrs DavidNg
Thanks.. Anyway, try to get a Buddy Lawyer, then MAY BE i'll get somekind of FOC?? Hahahaha.. Thanks 4 the visit btw.:)