Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Ice Cream...

Well, I happened to stop by this traffic light at Laksamana Cheng Ho road to Rock Road on the way to my campus. I suddenly noticed that Kuching actually is quite beautiful if we dont compare with other places lar. Mai Hiam Eh Sai la.. ( Hokkien )

This building snapped from my anger look just perfect.

I like the view with the building with some palm tress. It just look nice.. :)

The Shop lots located at 3rd Mile which got KFC and Pizza Hut's.

This noon, I went to SCR again to take lunch. Yesterday I took my lunch there too. In one month, I can reach 5 times the most to Step IN SCR. I'm the regular customer ok. Haha. Well, everytime when I go to SCR, I dont have to take my time look at the menu anymore. I'll just simply order, 1 Salad Chicken Rice pls. And also 1 Black and White ( Cincau + Soya Bean ). Thats wad i order 10 times 10 times the same. Untill today, i just realise there's some weird smell in the meat that i ate. I think the next time i have to look at the menu ady. Wanna try other food. hehe..

Sunny Hill. After that, we went to Sunny Hill for some ice cream. Well, we had been there continuously 3 days ady. And today, i went twice. Noon one time and night time with my family. Last time i used to go Igloo for ice cream. but now, i just felt it dont worth the $$ we paid. Its lesser and not as creamy as any ice cream out there. So i prefer Sunny Hill now. And, Song Kheng Hai's ABC. :)

Tuesday's flavour was Vanila and Chocolate.
Yesterday's was Vanila and Stawberry.
And and.. today's is Vanila + Corn. Hahaha. Corn, my favourite!! :P

The Vanila + Corn Ice Cream...
This is Medium Cup. Cost Rm3.30 with no nuts and Rm3.80 With nuts...

For those who wish to go. U can take a look at this Business hour.

Nah.. Today's Flavour. Vanilla + Corn. Hehehe.. Nyummy!
But, It's Fattening ok??!! Sigh!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I never went there to eat icecream before. Will go try next time!

Balenion said...

Haha. Must go try. Very nice.. :P