Thursday, November 01, 2007

Sushi And Happy Valley~

Last last week we went to my lecturer's house to have a party. So my coursemates and our seniors together make up the party to be succesful. We went to the lecturer's house at noon to help out. Seniors also make sushi and we are just helping at the side.

These are those dishes that our lecturer cooked and also the sushi that our senior made. Anyway, the salad is made by me n my coursmate. Hehe..

Sushi.. HErm.. Hungry ady.. :P

Of coz, these sushis just a simple one. Not like those u can get from those Japanese Restaurant ok? Coz its pricey too mar.. Haha..
This one is simple, cheap and nice..

Western Cuisine...
Introducing..... Westwood...
I believe those youngsters staying at Kuching sure know Westwood and Richmond Places. Honest speaking, i like Westwood more coz its food mostly in bigger portion than Richmond and Westwood's more tasty. Dont believe me, order this Fish And CHips ( FNC ) and compare.. :P

Fish And Chips. My Beloved!! :P Rm9.50. Rating: 9.5/10. Hehe..

Almond Chicken. Rm9.50. Rating: 8.5/10

Next, Happy Valley...
Happy Valley is located just opposite the Crown Square shopping centre. I heard the food here quite nice long time ago but just till now got this chance to try up. Well, lets see..


The ' Zhao Pai' Happy Valley. Look nice right? :P

The interior design. Well, it look quite romantic, but quite dark. For those whose blood are sweet, u will be STING by stupid Mosquitoes. I keep on scratching my leg while eating. How disgusting..

Lamb Chop with chips..

Fish and chips. chiew~ Westwood still the best!!

This is Mine.. Chicken Gordon Blue.. Tasteless!!!

Chicken Chop...


These are those i dont know the name. Pai sei..
-
-
-
-
-




Inside of the Chicken Gordon Blue..

Spagetti...

Close View of Spagetti....

Lamb ...?? Dont know wad., hehe..

Close look. Look nice right? hehe But my fren said she bite til the teeth omost patah!! :P


We can make this all by ourselves at home.. Wahaha.. :P

Well, among all, chicken chop is the nicest and delicious. The food at Happy Valley is very pricey and in small portion. The food here look nice but the taste is not that nice as the LOOK. I wont intro my fren to come here anymore. I would say, Westwood still the best!! Hehe..

No comments: