Monday, November 05, 2007

Ah Liong Cafe... Dinner..

I went to Ah Liong Cafe located at BDC area somewhere at the back of H&L Supermarket and also at the back of A1 and B2. My dad said the food here is quite nice.. But i feel that it just so-so only.. Hehe..

Ah Liong Cafe..

Pork Leg. Undeniably this pork is quite meaty.
Normaly we can see lots of fat of the pork but this one, can eat lots of meat.
Which is good coz it's worth but bad coz its Fattening..
Rating: 7.5/10


Bitter ground with black bean and sliced meat.
Rating: 6/10. For me, it's quite tasteles..

Claypot Lamb. Rating: 6/10.
I'm tounge sensitive. For those who like lamb and ur tounge is not as sensitive as me, u might like it with the Lamb-Smell soup. I just cant stand those smell. Fish is also the same. Fishes with strong smell, i would push it to the side too. Haha. So i just like to eat Sweet and Sour fish fillet coz it had no TOO STRONG fish smell at all. :p


Midin. Rating: 7.5/10. This one just nice.
Those fried with garlic and oyster sauce is very nice.
This one just fried with garlic. Healthy food.
All of ur Parents shall like it very much!! HAHAHA..

All together is Rm56. Not very expensive lor. But still, Family Cafe at Hui SIng is still the best choice for me.. hehehe..

No comments: