Thursday, November 15, 2007

Elephant + Rh's Point One Cafe...

Last Tuesday, on 7th November, we went to Elephant for dinner. At 1st, when Cynthia told me let's go take dinner together, i ask where and she said Elephant! That moment, i ask her, r u kidding? Elephant?? Seriously i never heard this name before and i dont know that there's this Elephant Cafe located somewhere in Kuching.

Well, that night, we went to the Elephant too Though i dont know where it is. They waited me at the Kuching Park area and lead me the way to this Elephant. Elephant is located somewhere at Ang Cheng Ho area in Kuching and just somewhere at the back of those shops near Kuching Park..
Member of the night: Me, Dennis, Cynthia, Eleanor, Jenny and Baldwina.

Well, 1st step in, feel it's quite not bad..

This the ELEPHANT counter..

Table and chairs and all those walls is decorated with Elephants POSTERS.. Got one HUGE elephant at my back but i didnt take any photo on it.Go and see ur self!! Hehe..

One of the decoration..

The lighting..

This is Baldwina's Sandwich!

Me, Jenny, Cynthia and Dennis ordered same thing. That's Cheese Chicken Chop..
Rating: 7.5/10.
Rm14.90 if im not mistaken..

Eleanor's Plate of Fish Chop? Dont know the name.. hehe

Close look on the Cheese Chicken Chop.. Look delicious??
I just like cheese very much.
Thats y u can see on my size now.. hehe..

From Left: Eleanor, Baldwina, Jenny and Cynthia...

Me and Dennis...

Jenny: Hurm? Got insect?? hahaha
Cynthia: Hungry lor.. Dont k u ppl! Eat 1st.. :P

Wina: Hehehe.. Want to eat my sandwich? IMPOSSIBLE!!!

Balenion with his Vanilla MilkShake... Very nice..
Rating: 8.5/10.
Rm8.90 one? If im not mistaken. And got this promotion. Buy 3 free one.. Hehe..

After that, we went to Point One for second ROund Yam CHa Session..
Member added: Jefferey..

Cynthia was the one who helped us to take this photo, thus, she is not here..
Hehe..

And yes! I finish my final yesterday! Yippy! Now i can enjoy my hols like all the U's Student do.. YEah to our Holidays Lifes! Enjoy all my fren!! :P Happy Holiday!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Man, thanks for review so much of Kuching's eating place. If weren't for your blog, I wouldn't know about them at all. Keep up the good work!

Balenion said...

Hehe.. Welcome.. I just enjoy doing it. But spent quite alot on food till i broke... Hehe.. :P

Unknown said...

Lol, yalo, the food you are reviewing are top notch high quality ones.