Wednesday, August 06, 2008

KFC - It's Finga Licki'n Good~

I always failed to keep fit because I love all those fattening food. One of it will be Fried Chicken. The Crispy one. I can't control myself from eating them. Sigh.

I tried my best but still, went to Hartz Chicken at least once or twice a month? I'm addicted?! CANNOT!!

Kuching Festival is here once again in the Kuching city. Same place, same time to meet with all people around the world. Well, I went once ady on the 1st day coz my fren joined the city parade and me and my coursemate was there to support them! I do met some Stampian, High School frens also like Edmund, Fu Chun, Lip Ping and etc..

My every visit to Kch Fest is damn simple. Firstly, I will go for Fried Sio Bee, and then, I'll go for Lin Kee's Taiwan Sausage and then, one more food for example Butter Chicken Rice, Kari Rice and so on. I really dont know wad to eat coz every year is almost the same..

I'll go again tomorrow for the last time before the end of the Kuching Fest! My only attraction is the fountains and also the exhibition in the hall and not those food anymore like the past years..

That day, went to Saberkas to photostate something and as usual, we will decide one place to have lunch. I decided to go KFC because I passed by KFC when Im on my way to the Canon Digital's shop to develope my photos. The smell are so ....... Hahaha.. I can't help just passing by without bite on the Hot and Spicy Chicken.. -.-



I ordered Dinner Plate.
3pcs of Chicken, 1 bun, 1 mashed potato and 1 coleslaw.

I will always order Orange without ice instead of cola!
Seriously, I don't like cola cause i heard of the Sugar contented in the drink!!
And, it's just like acid to me..

Will try to snap some photos on Kuching Fest and post up! =)

Happy Festival!!

8 comments:

Pike-chan said...

KFC is my favourite food !! hot and spicy!! yummy.

Balenion said...

Hahaha.. Pikey, but why u r still the same.. Wont fat one??!! =)

Unknown said...

I drink shandy instead of orange juice, course it's only rm1.50, and it's a steal at that price! hehe.

Better dun eat too much fried stuff lo, not only it's fat, it's MAY BE cause cancer. BBQ is confirm cause cancer food.

Sensible Pixie said...

I love fizzy orange drinks!

Balenion said...

Haha.. Edmund. I knew fried food cause cancer. But i just cant control myself. May be will start to reduce from now on.. U r steady that u can control urself.. Hehhe..

Unknown said...

Hehe, I just think of some thing cheaper to eat. KFC not cheap okay? Oh, actually I don't like to eat fried stuff la. So not that steady.

Raymond said...

PIZZA HUT PIZZA HUT PIZZA HUT!!!!

Balenion said...

@ Edmund. I wana save money also. Will think of cheap thing from now on.. =P

@Raymond
Why sudd Pizza Hut? Blur blur.. Hahaha