Friday, August 29, 2008

Thank Food Vegetarian @ Kuching, Sarawak..

After reading Yuki's Blog post entry on 天福素食馆, I'm attracted by the butter mushroom rice. So one afternoon, me and my coursemate went to have our lunch there...
Thank Food Restaurant is located at Pitanak area same row as Pop Wave Karaoke. One is the beginning of the row and the other, is the end of the row..

Thank Food Vegetarian Restaurant

The address and also the contact number for those who are interested..

Baby Kailan rice...

Salad Mushroom Rice.. Rm4..

My set of Butter Mushroom Rice. Rm6.90
Small portion lo.
Rather eat the Salad Mushroom..
Hehe

Everyone will be given one simple soup..

The chillis, Ginger and also Soya Sauce.

And tomorrow, 30 th August 2008.
I'm very nervouse. Gonna participate in Inter-School singing competition. Hope I'll be in good condition as this few days I keep on training till lost voice jor.. Hope 2moro everything will goes on smoothly... =)

I'll Try My Very Best!!

1 comment:

yinyin said...

how's ur singing competition???
although too late to say this but good luck!! and do blog about ur competition haha, and the vegetarian food looks quite nice