Friday, August 01, 2008

日晕 @ Kuching, Sarawak on Monday, 28 July 2008

Scenary caught on the sky on Monday @ Kuching, Sarawak.
Due to my laziness, I just make it to be post up today. hahaha..

I don't know how to say it in English but its 日晕 in chinese lo..
Very nice.
The sun in inside and got TWO circles outside surrounding the sun actualy but i just able to caught one of the circle only.
The other circle is nicer.
Its a rainbow but its in circle. never seen it before right?

Took it when the cloud pass by.
Wow.. Nice Scene!! hehe
I'm lovin it.. =)

Take from my car. Super special so called 'Black and White' effect? Hehe..

For those who can understand chinese, u can click on Lily's post on 日晕 as she explains well how did this incident happened..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

thats amazing story.