Sunday, August 10, 2008

Kuching Festival @ Kuching, Sarawak

As I promised, I gonna post about Kuching Festival.

Kuching Fest will start from 01/08/08 till 24/08/08. Till now, I went there twice only.. I don't wish to go more often too because, I can't help swallowing FOODs down to my stomache. Hahaha..
Go less = Save Money for me..

Well, 1st of all, u need to withdraw money from Bank before u go Kuching Fest!


After that, Deng deng deng! We reached Kuching Fest ady!

There are 3 rows of stalls all together selling different types of foods. Lots of variety for u to choose. If u got $, u won't starve there alright?! =)

Stalls selling drinks..

Some seats got temporary roof.
But, most seat is in open spaces, therefore, when raining, won't be alot of people there...

Stalls selling foods...

Random Photos on Kuching Festival!! Let's see..............

Shuang Long Taiwan Sausage~

Got two types, Normal Xiang Chang and also Zhen Zhu Xiang Chang ( look like fishball one)...



TeoChew Fried Oyster aka O Jian...



Fried Ice Cream.
I don't kinda like to eat this actually.
I stil remember in the year 2005 when i try this, it was Rm1.50 only... =)


I-Chi-Ban..
Nothing special about this la.. We can get it anytime at Jln Song there lor...
Quite nice de actually.

I never try eating birds and I won't try them too!!
Horrible!!


Fried Sio Bee.. Yummy yummy!!!

Steam Sio bee.. Not bad too..

Got alot kind of food here lor, Korean, Japanese, Asian, Taiwanese, Indoneseian..
And etc etc....

Taiwanese food..



Salad You Tiaw...
Not very nice lo this kind, not much meat inside one..

Fried Kiaw with Salad. Not bad la.. I bought one.. =)

Fried Crab Balls...

Vegetarians Food... Not bad la..
Quite alot of choices let u choose too...


Western food. French fries and all that...

Onion Ring, Prawn Ball, Chicken, Salad You Tiaw.....


Fried Pao.
Damn Oily.
3 for rm2.
Damn Yucky!!!
Make sure u eat this after u eat all ur other food, if not, u gonna vormit out!




This fried Sio Bee like more delicious, Yes? Hahaha..


There also got stalls selling Sushis...
But i don't see anyone buying. Coz now, Kuching got Sushi King ady lor..

Roasted Chicken..

Sweet and Sour Fish...

Fried Tauhu and also Fried Oyster...
Nice.. Not bad..

Fried Prawn. Look nice but I didn't buy. No $ ady..

Fried Crispy Taufu...


Dragon Ball, One stick Rm1 one only.
Still okay la.. Cheap thing ma..
Cannot put high expectation it..

Lin's Taiwan Sausage. This is wad im talking about in my previous Entry..

Got few flavour for u to choose one lor..

Huge and Fat Sausages...

Fried Golden Crab Sticks...

Salad Fried Kiaw!!


Butter Chicken Rice!!

Fried Sio Pao..

Fried Oyster. Very nice!! Rm5 one packet containing few pieces only...

Pearl milk tea's Pearls...

And finally, my pearl milk tea. Not bad la..
Hahaha..

To find out more, go to the festival now and join the FEst together!! =)

- The End -

3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

waaaaaaaaaaaah!! all the food, making me hungry liao

Balenion said...

There are lotsa of other food which i didnt blog them out yet. Come kch next year during kch fest then i can bring u there. Hahaha.. =P

Anonymous said...

I want Fried Ice-Cream =(