Sunday, May 11, 2008

Food Court @ The Spring Lifestyle Mall, Kuching, Sarawak.

Can u recognize this pics? Yeah.. It's The Spring Lifestyle Mall in Kuching..

The colour just very nice and easy to recognize lor.
Apple Green colour one..

It's the Food Bazaar @ The Spring..
I went there to take my lunch.
Actually if this time was 1 months ago, i might suggest to go Sushi King instead but now,
IM SCARED OF SUSHI ady.. haha.. Ate too much!

Lemon Chicken.
Rm5
Not that nice and worth it as u noe, the price there will be slightly higher..

Arabian Chicken Rice!
Rm8.88
This is damn nice.. I ever recommend this on my previous blog..

Below is all soup.. U can choose any 4 types ingredient eg cabbage, fish balls etc etc....
Rm5 per bowl lo...
My course mates said, the food not nice and just very LITTLE of the ingrdients chosen!!
It's very obvious la.. Can see from the pics also.. Sigh.. -.-""





Finally, Fast Food..
Rm 4.80

Ta Da! It's my dessert time, Ice Cream Cone.
Rm2.


And somehow, i happened to notice this. I thought every shopping mall will let people to take pics and for them to upload on Friendster or anywhere else to help them do free advertisement. But, somehow, someway, I'm Wrong!
It stated there, NO CAMERA!

I really felt weird and don't understand lor..

No Cam! Can anyone explain to me WHY?
May be they scared some of the SPY come and take down the pics of their products and prices?? -.-

2 comments:

Unknown said...

No camera because they don't want you to take down the interior design of the building..

Balenion said...

Oh? They scared someone might be copycat copy the interior design oh? Haha.. But, human always like to take pics at nice place.. =)
Thanks for ur answer Joanne..