Thursday, May 01, 2008

Steak House @ Petanak Market

I wanted to try the chicken chop at this shop so long ady but everytime i reach there, it's not open. I guess this is my lucky time. It's my 5th attempt to this shop then i saw it's opened. SO happy.. I read from Blogs about how nice the steaks there. And very good comment on the Chicken Chop. So here we go~

Steak House @ Pitanak Market. Just go up the stairs u can see it at ur right side..

The Label.. Steak House!

The Menu.
Cant see very clear lor. i think may be its too old dy.. Haha..

Before our Chicken Chop arrive, we go order Char Kueh 1st. Hehehe..
Char Kueh here very nice lar.. Rm5. Quite big bowl lo. And VERY nice.. Hehehe..
Rating: 7/10

My plate of Chicken Chop Special.
Rm9.
Not very nice actually. Tasteless. May be tonight too many people so not that tasty?
But, its quite big portion lor. u will think its worth it though?!

Close Look!!
I like to eat Western Food THAT much! Hehe..

4 comments:

TakkiYoshi@edmund said...

wah....nice Chicken Chop Special.

Raymond said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Raymond said...

waaah, so much food!!! now i know what to eat already once i go to kuching :)

Balenion said...

@ takkiyoshi@edmund
This one not so nice lor. Stil got more nicer one.. Haha. When got chance, i take and show in my blog then..

@ raymond
U from Kuching oh? Haha. Okok.. Many place in Kuching to eat. Just have to save money 1st nia. No $ nothing eat lor..