Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Hartz Chicken Buffet @ Sarawak Plaza.

Ok! I knew this will be FATTENING! But i can't control myself when it comes to eat. Thats one of the main point for me failure in Keeping Fit.
Fried Chicken, its crispy! Its nice to eat. But, fattening. Cholestrol!! All this will come to ur mind.. But, still, when appetite good oh, will go eat one lo. cANNOT control one lo..


Here we go~Hartz~

This one is nice lor. Shinning!

This colour is too.... Not nice..

After we pay Rm16.50 for an adult price, i started my JOURNEY to the Cholestrol! Haha..

1st plate. Herm.. Drumstick! I just like to eat!


Next, Spagetti + Curry Chicken + Chicken cooked in tomato...


Next, Roasted Chicken + Fried Chicken..


Again!! How many pieces of chickens can u eat?? Nex time, count urself and calculate see if u worth the price Paid or not..


Ice Cream time! Hahaha..

And, how many plates of ice cream can go in ur stomache?


Still wanted to go although i just ate it last week.l Sigh! Someone, tie me UP!! =P

1 comment:

Marciana said...

You seriously ate all the food?
Wow.. thats alot!!
Im planning to go there for gathering with my friends tonight.. but the most i can eat is.. 3 pieces of chicken..
Not worth ler.. i rugi nia =.=