Saturday, May 03, 2008

Happy Birthday, MR Jimmy Chiew!!!

Well, Jimmy's birthday was on 27 April. We decided to go celebrate it at My House Steamboat. I didnt take any pics there because i was damn lazy that time lo..

Ohya. Some comments on the steamboat. The Lok Lok and satay there nowadays seems tasteless ady. Last time de nicer lo. I dont know i go eat Steamboat or wad. Coz i kept in eating NUggets, hot dogs, fried chicken wings non stop. My fren also scold me MAD!!... I really prefer normal Dinner Dishes than all this lo.
Ya, u might say, eat steamboat la, many choices and u can eat slow slow then we can chat ma. That one i argree lo.. But must when i good mood then go eat. If not, i will felt very sleepy there.. =P

We bought three little tiny cakes because after steamboat, we will be very full and we cannot eat any slice of cake anymore. So we just want to buy it FOR HIM only...


The shop only got that few kinds of cutes cakes. I got no choice but to buy some of it..

Got MashiMaro, A bear, guy hugging the ball..

Among the three, i like this the most. MashiMaro! The cutest! Hehe..

Graduated Bear Bear! +)

Fiercy Face! Sigh.. -.-""

Just simply pics of them...

This one nicer..
Ok, Im going too Far! So Lame!

Anyway,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JIMMY!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.