Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Happy Mother's Day, MUM!!!

Well, World's Mother's day was drop on 11th May 2008 which is on Sunday.

This time, i got the chance to make my mum surprise. Wahahaha..

I booked the cake from Secret Resipe.

The Nice-Lighting Zhao Pai..

The Packing!!

White Chocolate Macadamia!!
Very nice and sweet. But this big, i eat til very scared ady!! -.-""

The Mother's day's Card from me and my sis..

My Dad And Mum holding those gifts from us and also the Macadamia Cake..

Whole Family Pics!!

Oh ya, this time round, my sis brought back her SISTERS from West M'sia. They are having their Graduate Vacation visit to East Malaysia. And of coz, the time is limited enough to bring them round the whole East M'sia.
So far, they went around Kuching, Sarikei, Bintagor, Sibu. And those small places like Sri Aman, Serian, Lundu, Sematan n so on..

Four Pretty girls...
From the Left, Ling Hua ( Penang ), Sheau Pei ( JB ), Aggie ( JB ), Chene ( Kuching )...

Welcome to Sarawak!!!!

No comments: