Monday, May 19, 2008

Will Be Away for few Days..

Actually from last Tuesday, my final started. And after that, we will only have our nex paper on tomorrow. I dont really understand why they arrange it like this? Give us more time to study, infact, just will make us lazier to take out our book and study, LIKE ME!!
Tomorrow is my exam and untill now, 12pm, i still haven touch any single book. I wanted to start my revision but these days the weather just damn hot, MAKE ME NO MOOD to study. But however, 2moro exam still goes on. I need to ADD OIL now... Start study now.
My exam will be continuous this time, Tuesday one paper, Wednesday one paper, and Thurday TWO paperS! Wish Me lucks!! I need POWER! Anyone, some MOTIVATION pls.. I know, go PALM BEACH on saturday after my exam will be my 1st motivator!! hahaha..
=P

3 comments:

Pike-chan said...

i have confidence in u and i believe u can do it one...

Unknown said...

All the best

Balenion said...

Thanks pikey and joanne!! =)